Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Benji Madden Wishes 'Beautiful' Wife Cameron Diaz Happy Birthday on Instagram: 'I'm the Luckiest Guy Alive'

Benji Madden Wishes Cameron Diaz Happy Birthday with Sweet Instagram Post
Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz
Courtesy Benji Madden

Looks like these two still have their newlywed glow.

Smitten husband Benji Madden wished wife Cameron Diaz a happy 43rd birthday by posting a sweet picture of them on Instagram this week.

The couple look adorable as they snuggle up next to each other for the selfie.

"Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Wife," Madden captioned the picture.



"My best friend and Everything else- there's so much I could write. I'm the luckiest guy alive- I get to spend the rest of my life right here. I love this Woman!! Many more Baby!!"

Since getting married in January, the two have not been shy about showing just how much they love each other. They are often spotted on dinner dates and have proven that they certainly aren't afraid of a little PDA.

Madden even made his love for Diaz permanent in more ways than one when he inked her name on his chest in February. 

With all that love, could the newlyweds be considering adding to the family?

"[Cameron] will take things as they come," a source close to the actress recently told PEOPLE. "But don't be surprised to see her calm down a bit and get in the best shape for a possible pregnancy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates